The ancient Greek philosopher Socrates said that “the unexamined life is not worth living.” At times, we need to take a step back, evaluate what we want, and understand what’s preventing us from reaching our goals and how we can move forward toward the life we want.
Consulting isn’t therapy. And I’m not a therapist:
You can think of me as a physical trainer or martial arts instructor for your mind. Our aim is to help you find your inner strength so you can progress towards your goals. During a session, we’ll work to get you clarity (and necessary guidance) in an area of your life that you want to improve or develop.
Sessions consist of:
- Discussion. We’ll talk and, through questioning and probing your challenges and goals from different angles, we’ll gain a clear idea of what’s going on and how best to move forward toward success.
- Feedback. Along the way, I’ll share any tips or suggestions I can to help you on your journey.
Consulting sessions are confidential and my feedback is unbiased, so it’s the perfect opportunity to think deeply, get clear about what you want, get helpful guidance, and realize what steps you need to take toward your success.
Why consult with me?
- I’m not just another anonymous life coach. I’m the author of several books on self-development, symbolism, and spirituality, including The Three Stages of Initiatic Spirituality: Craftsman, Warrior, Magician, and The Path of The Warrior-Mystic: Being a Man in an Age of Chaos.
- I’ve consistently forced myself out of my comfort zone during my life, moving to two different countries (from Great Britain to Canada and the U.S.A.) and working in different professions (design and copywriting, as well as being an author, of course). So I know you can force yourself out of your comfort zone too.
- I’m a long-term practitioner of hypnotism, meditation, mindfulness, and martial arts, and understand all of the trickery our minds use to protect us (and that prevent us from moving forward in life).
This is your life:
Don’t waste it, living below your potential or being too afraid to go after your goals. To schedule an appointment for a confidential consulting session, click the button below.
Certified Hypnotist, NGH (USA).
I’m a hypnotist, certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists, USA. I have over two decades of experience in various mindfulness practices and am the author of two books on personal growth. I work with clients on a range of issues to help them improve their personal and professional lives.
“I reached out to Angel seeking his mentorship on how to rekindle a sense of spirituality while living in the modern world. During our session, Angel was very attentive and allowed me to express my concerns while asking questions to help clarify my thinking. His deep insights into human behavior and knowledge of various spiritual practices encouraged me, piquing my interest into further studies. After our session, he gave me a personalized guide with practical steps to help achieve my spiritual goals. I would highly recommend Angel’s mentorship for anyone seeking a guide that is practical and inspiring.”—Everett Y., USA.